Sunday, May 24, 2009

Extract from the diary I maintained in 2006

Hi Guys!
This is brief day to day account of what all I did in Natioal Defence Academy in starting of 2006. Masterminds, it was our 4th term........
I had written all these happenings in my diary(I didn't find any better use of the diary issued to us from stationary.... remember).....

1st jan 2006
Hi Diary, Today was my first day of 2006. I enjoyed it. Had a run (long route) in the morning. Then I went on liberty. Ate 3 kachhii dabeli. Had my dinner at restro bar which happens to be a out of bound place.Got my photographs devloped. I dropped my liberty card in bus while coming back to academy. "N" SCC returned it to me. He called me on report and I gave balls. Now at 10:30 PM , I am about to sleep.

2nd Jan 2006
Today was a dull day. double PT and then seargents. Life in 4th term is hell. Just to keep getting fucked, inside sqn, outside sqn.Today we won in tug of war once and lost once. We had FFI in afternoon. I also missed my lunch as I was called on report br SCC. He left me early and went to play volley ball. We won against 6th termers 25-21. It was a good match. now a time study period is going on. Tomorrow report is there in penta pack due to the I card incident yesterday.

I will keep continuing this stuff if you people like it. Only thing is whenever I get time to type..... i will ........

1 comment:

  1. takin risk,doing all funny stuff,enjoin life KING size,follow heart n no fear frm anything.ravi was a guy who used to do all this.after me if i knew anyone who used to do all this was him.(lol)
    that time was the best part of our life and we've gonna miss it evrytime.

    ReplyDelete